COACHING and GAMES DEVELOPMENT
Appointed by the Executive Committee
Football Level 1 Coach
Hurling Level 1 Coach
Camogie Level 1 Coach
• The role of the Coaching & Games Development sub-committee is to over-see all coaching and games related matters within the club.
• The Coaching & Games Development sub-committee shall be responsible for the planning and implementation of the agreed Club Coaching Plan which deals with all teams operating in the club.
• This sub-committee must also ensure compliance with the guidelines of the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport. This includes ensuring all coaches, and volunteers coaching children are vetted, and that all coaches, medical and background are adequately qualified for their role.
• All coaches working within the remit of the club must be properly recruited.
• The Coaching Officer will chair this sub-committee, with the entire group being answerable to the Club Executive Committee.