FINANCE / DEVELOPMENT / POLICY
Past Chaimen currently serving
One appointment by the Chairman
• The role of the Finance/Development/Policy sub-committee is to over-see all matters concerning financial control, club development and fundraising within the club.
• This sub-committee should work closely in devising the Club Development Plan detailing any major development projects in the Club’s pipeline.
• Means of raising funds should feature heavily in this sub-committee’s duties. All fundraising happening within the club must be put through this committee so that the club have an integrated approach to fundraising.
• The Treasurer and Club Development Officer should play a pivotal role in this sub-committee, with the entire group being answerable to the Club Executive Committee.
• This sub-committee should meet on a monthly basis and review all financial matters relating to the club and report its findings to the Executive Committee