SOCIAL & CULTURAL
Appointed by the Executive Committee
Cultural & Community Officer
Plublic Relations Officer
Plus at least 2 other appointments
• The role of the Social & Cultural sub-committee is to programme all social and cultural activity within the club.
• This sub-committee should actively promote Irish Culture, Irish language, and Scór to all members within the club.
• They should also aim to include other community organisations in the clubs, enhancing the club as the hub of the community.
• Ideally members of this sub-committee will be able to themselves demonstrate the activities that they are trying to promote.
• People with an enthusiastic nature should play a pivotal role in this sub-committee.
• The Social and Cultural sub-committee will be answerable to the Club Executive Committee.